Sunday, February 8, 2009

Finally--Pictures from D(og)-Day and Today + a setback with the doggycam

Here are photos from selection/pick-up day at the breeder's home yesterday. I kept having to change my settings for the bright sun and then the shade over and over as the puppies were running back and forth between both, so I didn't get too many photos lol :) It was all good fun.


(above & below) Rooney's blue merle sister digging away at her cooling hole.

Mama Sydney

Rooney's brother who we were also trying to decide on.

One last run with mama *tears*

All pooped out after a long crazy day. This lasted all of 5 minutes and then came the crying. What a tough thing it must be for a puppy to leave one family and join another!
TODAY

I took these pictures today as I sat down to get the other pictures uploaded. He followed me into the

office and plopped onto Dylan's Spiderman chair (after permission of course) :)

Webcam Woes

So the webcam won't be ready yet! :( Yesterday, I bought a wireless IP camera to setup as Rooney's webcam. Unfortunately, due to my lack of research, I found out there was no easy way, or no way possible, to turn that type of camera into a webcam as they are quite different from your everyday USB webcam or modern day camcorder. Either we're going to have to move a computer or have a dedicated laptop out in that area just to have a webcam going. I found a 133ft USB cable for $289.00 as a possible solution. Um... that's just a little too much.

3 comments:

  1. OMG he is just precious! These pictures are great!

    For our web cam we have a dedicated laptop.

    We can't wait to watch him grow up!

    Have a great day!
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! We were looking at some video capture software or emulation but aren't coming up with anything useful...back to the ol' drawing board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a small world! I somehow stumbled across your blog while searching for Julie's site...I have Rooney's brother! (The red merle you have a picture of). Rooney is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete